Saturday, June 6, 2009

Good Friends and Good Drinks

(From left to right) Journey, something Japaneese that I forgot how to spell, Lilikoi, kiwi Martini, and a Shirley Temple.
I am on a quest to find the best drink this world has to offer so me and my friends went out for a night on the town to try some drinks.
Jeff is in blue and Layne is in white, I promise it was
100% non alchololic!
Kirstynn is in Pink, she's been my best friend since diapers

Good Friends and Good Drinks is the perfect combination
We heard about this place called spArk it's a restaurant/lounge with the greatest ambiance.
I loved the set up and the drinks were so yummy

Me and Ryan...can you find Jeff????

Here's another view just to show you more of Layne's personality.
What a great night out with some of my very favorite people on this planet!!!








1 comment:

  1. Well, if those were really 100% non-alcoholic....then they sure were some sexy drinks! I would put you as a Pina Colada kind of girl...because the word on the street is it is actually better w/o alcohol than with... Which is what you probably are:

    A tall, white slushy kind of thing with come co-co NUTS!!!

    There you go. Only one drink was needed for this entire post.

    ReplyDelete