Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The only unsinkable ship is FRIENDSHIP

We had a MAJOR girls night, and went all out with TONS of junk food, tissues and OODLES of chick flicks. It was just what the doctor ordered! I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!
"Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us."

XOXO


These are my girls through thick and thin, summer or winter, we're always gonna be there for each other no matter what the time or place. We are very tight knit but EXTREMELY different, if you were to mix us all together you'd get the perfect woman. I love all my girls to the bitter end and I will always be here for you.


XOXO
Just a side note...We didn't pull the camera out till sometime after 2am, PLEASE understand that HAHA

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh...the joys of a bunch of Biatches chilling together... Oh Aubs...you are so humble. I love how you say all of you combined would make the perfect woman....

    Let's be honest: Just between us...aren't you and I already the perfect woman? Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aubs,
    LOVE the new blog. Keep postin' girl.

    ReplyDelete