Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tricycle Pride

Life is a STORY and you are the AUTHOR. The characters in my story are quite simply the best of the best! As my story unfolds on this blog you will get to know my world and the adventurer's that inhabit it.
Meet Jeff, he is the Smiley face/innocent/gentleman of the crew
Layne is the Comedian/Free Spirit/Goofball
And Ryan (Ry Ry) is the Thoughtful/Planner/Self Controlled one
that makes
all our fun
actually happen


And me, the author...I would say I'm the Gypsy/Kid at heart and
I bring out the Crazy Best sides in them,
sides they might not know they had.

Together we make up on of the Greatest Bunch of Friends you'll ever meet. Better known as
TRICYCLE PRIDE. These are my boys, the ones I can go to for anything and they will be there to watch chick flicks, roast marshmallows, work on cars, or beat up anyone who messes with me. I adore you all and our wicked sweet friendship!
TRICYCLE PRIDE FOREVER
You will meet more of the Adventurer's in my story in later chapters, keep reading to find out who we'll meet and where the wind will take us.
That's all for now have a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment