Friday, June 5, 2009

Playing in the Shadow of a 7yr old



Summer is here and My BEST Girl in the world came over for a play date. As we sat around talking about the days of side walk chalk and otter pops we decided we needed to go out and relive the glory days. We then realized we needed a tour guide for the day and who better to help remind us how to be carefree than my baby sister Journey.
So it was off to Wendy's and then to the local park, we followed in Journey's shadow as she led us up and down the playground. It was so nice to just play and be a kid again, without a care in the world! What a wonderful day with my two favorite girls...let us never let go of our childhood.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog. Keep it going:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, what.a.cool.idea. You guys probably made Journey feel like a million bucks!

    Sheesh! Who would I shadow? If I shadowed Misty...I would be sitting around texting all day. Whoops. I do that anyway.

    Chandler: I would be playing on the computer. Ooopsie. Do that too.

    Cole: Hmmm. I would be getting into trouble. Yeah, already doing that.

    Max: Sneaking candy and eating it behind couches. Need I say more????

    So, the moral of your post is if you are going to follow a shadow, make sure it is something you aren't doing already? I am just glad Journey didn't lead you to a crack house or something!

    ReplyDelete